Terms and Conditions for the short term rental of
Disneylandhome, Kissimmee 34747 FL
1. Basic rental price includes reasonable use of utilities but not pool heating, hot tubs/spa heating, flights, car hire, holiday insurance etc. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and government action.
2. A 33%, or approx US$300, accommodation deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment is due 10 weeks prior to rental period. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if payments are not made at the time stated.
3. Cancellation must be in writing by the party leader. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply: balance due date or more, prior to rental period - loss of deposit; 4-9 weeks prior to rental period 50% loss of rental and any option costs; less than 4 weeks prior to rental period 100% loss. Alteration charges £30 (US$50). Appropriate travel insurance is recommended.
4. A refundable security deposit is required to be held against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. The price, US$350US$500 (£250-£400), is to be paid when final payment is made and is returnable within 6 weeks of departure from the villa. Notwithstanding the amount of the security deposit, you are liable for all damage caused to the villa. Thus the Owners reserve the right to pursue you for further monies to cover malicious or avoidable damage over and above the amount of the security deposit.
5. Guests using our homes are responsible for all missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of replacement. Please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the security deposit amount.
It is important that guests thoroughly check our homes on arrival and report any problems or deficiencies to the management company within 24 hours of arrival.
6. Animals/pets are strictly not permitted. If a pet has been in a home, there will be an automatic charge at the owners discretion to cover the cost of professionally cleaning all carpets and upholstery and to call in a pest control company. This may amount to several hundred dollars.
7. Smoking is not allowed. If you smoke you are advised to go outside. Additional cleaning costs may be charged to you in the event the house has been smoked in.
8. The management company/agents reserve the right to remove occupiers from the premises (without refund) for breaching any of the booking conditions.
9. The owners/agents cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your property, or for death, any injury sustained by any member of the party, howsoever caused.
10. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool and spa.
11. Items such as clothes, toys etc. must not be left in the spa.
12. The pool door alarm, if fitted, must be kept on at all times for the safety of children.
13. The pool and spa covers, when provided, must be kept on at all times when the spa is not in use.
14. If you have requested pool heat, the temperature is subject to prevailing weather conditions, etc. The pool covers must be used to retain the heat when the pool is not in use and this is the responsibility of the guest at the time.
In the event of pool heater breakdown, or other circumstances beyond our control, we (or our representative) will do our/his utmost to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In such an event, our liability will be limited to refunding the pool heat payment to the guest for the number of days the heater was out of action only no other compensation or consequential loss will be paid.
15. Failure to use the spa or pool covers may result in additional charges.
16. All doors and windows must be closed and any security alarm at the property must be set whenever you are not in the property. Guests are responsible for closing all doors and windows and for setting the security alarm.
17. The owner or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical/weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond the owners or agents control.
18. We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date.
19. In the event of a cheque (check) not being honoured by the bank on first presentation, we will make a charge of £30 (US$50) to cover charges.
20. Check in time after 4.00pm on arrival date. However, the owner will always try to accommodate special requests where possible and practical.
Check out time before 10.00am on departure date. However, the owner will always try to accommodate special requests where possible and practical.
21. Guests will not be allowed to add extra people to the villa than was agreed at the time of booking without prior arrangement with the owners. An extra US$25 (£15) per extra person per night is chargeable at our discretion.
22. Extra cleaning above the normal will incur extra charges.
23. Booking of the villa infers agreement with the booking terms and conditions even if the booking form has not been returned or signed.